Strony

Saturday 6 February 2016

Only silence

Hello! I've just had my first examination session. My last exam was aesthetic (how Tumblr is that? haha) and this is the only subject left with no grade yet. The rest I passed, which means I can relax now. 18 days of free time sounds almost like too much silence. But I'm planning on adopting some furry friends soon, so I'm pretty excited for now. I will let you know when I take them home!

My today's outfit is pretty simple and cosy. I personally think burgundy red color is always a good and classy option. Also adding just a bold lipstick and necklace makes even casual clothes look nice.



Blouse: from Italy / jeans: Dodo / sweater: from Italy / shoes: Vagabond / necklace: from Hellcon / bag: thrifted (originally New Look) / bracelet: from Greece

~Mia Amethyst

2 comments: