Strony

Monday 13 March 2017

Portrait with rose

 
 Inspired by cold, unfriendly light of this day I wanted to take some photos matching the amosphere. Almost seems like evening was there all the time, even if days are becoming significantly longer. Hard to stay awake for me since I do everything but sleep at night. Yesterday I tried to do some sketches and again didn't like it. Abstract theme for one of the school's subjects seems to give me nightmares already. Certainly not my favourite theme to do.


Meanwhile I'm listening to some dark melancholy music as a background for daily activities, or lack of them. I'm especially into dark ambient and neoclassical stuff last time. They have some beauty to them that makes you forget about real world.





How is you day going?~

1 comment:

  1. I love Dead can Dance, I really need to get back into music I've been quite absent for a while

    ReplyDelete