Strony

Sunday 25 January 2015

Into The Woods

Hello friends. I don't know if it's the weather or something, but the last few days were awful. I missed my classes and lost my bag in a bus. I am really looking forward to the next week, hoping that my bad mood will change. But anyway I will optimistically try to look for good things that happened. I met my school friend and we talked a lot. Seems like she will attend the same classess as me! Also I had a photoshoot in which i tried to capture a climate of that cold and silent evening. I hope I succeed...







Oh, and I had fun today because I was a fairy on a children's carnival party. I was doing them makeup and half of them ended up with their faces covered in butterflies, cats, dogs or hearts. It warms up my little dark heart when I see these little creatures enjoying everything so much.

~Anomalia

No comments:

Post a Comment