Strony

Sunday 18 December 2016

,,Don't be sorry. He deserved it."

Hi! I was going to post earlier this week, but time flies fast and a few days passed in a blink of my eye. My mind is getting busy anyway thinking about Christmas presents. Seems like this year I am fulfilling  my tradition of buiyng gifts last-minute.
Yesterday I went to Alterfair, hoping I could buy something for someone. I found a little thing that I think one person would like, and also a small thing for myself, so I am fairly satisfied. Later I went to east sushi with my fiance. We also continued watching the series we started together last time, How to get away with murder. This show keeps us in suspence and I recommend watching it. I am curious for seasons 2 and 3.




Yesterday's outfit included thrifted h&m lace dress I love and new overknee boots from Allegro.pl. I was in need of some casual footwear which would also keep my calves warm. These ones are nice and also have a cute lace-up detail on back.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh I love that room. I dreamt I painted my sewing room purple last night lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I heard purple color boosts creativity, so maybe that's not a bad idea to consider ;) but I may be biased because it's my favourite color

      Delete