Strony

Thursday 23 February 2017

The Last Thursday

I have a last few days of  rest before the university starts. The new schedule is already up on my school profile and it seems I won't have any spare time at all. I hope I can carry on with blogging though.
Today is a holiday called The Fat Thursday in Poland. Traditionally everyone buys, or sometimes prepares, a lot of ,,Pączki", a polish deep-fried pastry similar to donut, and consumes as much as they like. A holiday based on eating - now that's my kind of holiday :) Usually I don't eat pączki as they are super sweet and fat, but once a year I always try some.


 Today's outfit: Tunic: thrifted (originally Only) / boots: Jennifer&Jennifer / bag: thrifted (originally New Look) / bracelet: I am / earrings: Claire's



 Hope you are doing great guys and wish you a good weekend.

2 comments: