Strony

Monday 28 November 2016

Locked up in metal bones

Last week was very exhausting for me due to school duties. Yesterday I completed movie poster for one of classes and seems that now I can slow down a little. Especially that waking up today to the falling snow reminded me of upcoming winter, what means: Christmas. It always makes me feel like a child again, seeing these beautiful illuminated trees and smelling these scents of burning candles, oranges and fresh snow. I think there is some magic in these holidays like no others have.
What made me happy last time that I ordered a corset last week and it already arrived to me. It's a classic matte black underbust from Papercats. It's a big deal since I've always loved corsets, but I only had the soft ones with plastic boning so far and this time it's a real steel one. I was lucky to get it for a half price of a brand that's already not expensive. Today I dediced to give it a try and wore it all day and, to my suprise, it's quite comfortable. I ordered an XS size and I was worried it would be too tight, but it's just right. And it gives the figure a nice hourglass shape with defined waist. I will surely wear it a lot. If I had to rate it, I would give it a 5/5.

 Today's outfit: t-shirt: Sophie / skirt: atmosphere / boots: Jennifer&Jennifer / corset: Papercats/ ring: a gift



 What do you think about corsets?

5 comments:

  1. The corset looks great on you! I used to love corsets but have found them harder to wear now that I'm over 40. Sniff. Oh well - comfy clothes and shoes and a mature goth look are now needed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that is very reasonable of you. I think the comfort in clothes is the most important, after all.

      Delete
  2. I love that corsets it looks wonderful on. When I was younger I hated corset now I Love them and enjoy wearing them espcailly for clubbing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Corsets are fun to spice up the wardrobe, don't you think :)

      Delete
  3. WOW! Honey... such a wonderful corset! Looks beautiful...

    ReplyDelete