Strony

Sunday 4 September 2016

AlterFair

Yesterday I went to alternative fashion fair. I read on Facebook there is one. Seeing there will be fashion shows and a lot of eyecandy to buy, I naturally had to come. I grabbed a camera and invited a friend and I was ready to go.





Fashion shows!
(sorry photos are so poor in quality and quantity, I somehow forgot flash exists and it was really dark...)



 Blue Astrid

 This show was my favourite. All models were nice, but I liked the blue haired one the most :)

Askasu

Some jewellery eyecandy...








...And me. The place outside was so peculiar, that I think I'll give photos from there a separate post.


I ended up buying these two necklaces.

The AlterFair was great overall, We had fun! I will definetely look forward to next editions, please.

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I didn't even know there were such fairs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be a thing only in my city. I'm glad we have such fairs, it compensates lack of goth clubs and alternative stores a bit :)

      Delete