Strony

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Witcher

 Another day in a new university. So far three days passed and I looks like it met my expectations. I hope I can find my place here so I can soon start to think about getting a job in my industry. Today I had first drawing and english lessons. That's a pity I can't choose one more language yet! I'd love to learn japanese, and improve my poor and forgotten german...


I got the Witcher 3 game in my hands lately. My fiance borrowed it to me. I really wanted to play it as I have heard many positive reviews. Actually, I have never really played RPG games, but it were the books that got me into the story here. I have read two of them so far and I plan to read all, after ending the seven-hundred paged monster I read now (and there is a second part...)

"Witchers are known to carry two blades. A silver blade for monsters and steel for humans." 
"Both are for monsters."

5 comments:

  1. cool!! how is the game? I hear the books are awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, they are. The game is fun so far, it has good dialogues and quests are diverse, also graphics are great. I suggest seeing some trailers if you haven't yet, they are high quality.

      Delete
  2. OOo I like your bedroom and also the game looks fun I love RPG' but doubt I've played it before,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm fond of my bedroom too. I also suggest trying the game, if you have any possibility to do so

      Delete