Strony

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Time is old like victorian times

Good afternoon, ladies and men. I would like to show you something that is a part of my Halloween preparations. I'm going to Hellcon convention in Warsaw on 25th october. This year it's in victorian horror theme, so I HAD to be there! I'm going to wear something that suits theme nicely. This is the preview:


I bought these beautiful earrings today. They caught my eye immetiately. I've wanted ones like that, with black jewel, for a long long time. I'm so glad I've found them, they are perfect for this occasion.

After convention I'll show you more photos. I'm considering doing makeup tutorial for this look. I have also two more ideas for Halloween themed looks.. I may start upoloading videos on youtube, I believe it would be very exciting thing to do!
Song of the day:


~Anomalia

No comments:

Post a Comment